We price per project using guidelines set by the Editorial Freelancers Association (EFA). Every project is customized based on your exact needs. Contact us today to set up your free consultation and get a more accurate quote for your entire project.
30-minute consultation call: Free
- The consultation call is to help us understand the scope of your project and figure out what services you need to push it to completion.
- We’ll send you a quote for our services within 5 business days of your consultation call.
- You are under no obligation to hire us once you receive your quote.
Writing articles and web content
- We will be your website writer, providing quality content that matches your tone and voice and speaks directly to your audience.
- SEO research will be charged additionally and included in the total price of your project.
- Articles or blog posts that require SEO or other research will take longer to write. Price will be rolled into your total package amount.
- We will use our SEO tools to determine which keywords to optimize.
- We will track your website in Google Analytics and make suggestions based on traffic patterns.
- Our SEO research can be used to direct your content strategy.
- We can do primary research (e.g. talking to industry experts) and secondary research (e.g. researching academic, medical and online articles) for your website
- We can use the research to create content, which is priced separately.
- If you need well-researched website content, we’ll create a package that combines writing and research.
Projects: Book and e-book development; content strategy; website development
- Developmental editing helps you develop your book or large project from your initial idea to completion. This can include taking your book from an idea to a published book. It also includes developing a content strategy for your website.
- We work with you directly and study your competition to make sure you provide the best material for your audience while standing out from the crowd.
Projects: Books; e-books; website content; blog posts
- Copy editors check for grammar and syntax errors. They ensure your tone and voice are consistent across articles (on a website) or throughout your manuscript (book).
- Copy editors fact-check and perform research, when necessary, to ensure accuracy across all written content.